Monday, December 22, 2008

Let's get planning

Ladies,
I thought maybe this would be an easy way to keep everyone posted on our trip progress. I will post any information on here. Also, if I have planning questions, they will be here. Get ready! It isn't too far away.

The plan thus far is to book the hotel by the end of February. Start saving! We also need to start thinking about the Broadway show we want to go see along with any other activities we want to do as a group. There are 9 of us that have said for sure we want to go. I have also had some ask if they can invite friends...I am okay with this. I am sure everyone else will be too. Can't wait! Look out NYC! Weekend girls are headed to the city!!!

1 comment:

  1. AHHHHH!!!! i can't wait for this new york trip! How fun and what a great idea! i think i might want to invite my sister(s) speaking of people bringing people! :) i am going to start saving...just as soon as my tax return comes in :) yea for uncle sam paying for trips for overworked mothers/nurses! :)

    ReplyDelete